Family Child Care & Preschool
9232 N. Delaware Street
* We are currently waiting on a licensing inspection from our state being that we changed locations!
* Being that we are unlicensed we are no longer on the Paths To Quality program.
Proudly Serving Indiana's Children Since 1995!
We are very conveniently located just minutes from I-465 & Meridian St. When headed South on Meridian St you will want to make a left turn onto W. 96th St. for 0.02 miles then make a right turn onto N. Delaware St. Your destination will be on the right hand side.
Hand in Hand Daycare is a Licensed Family Child Care Home and Preschool. It is family owned and operated business which has been in business since 1995. It is primarily run by myself, Shawna Conrad.
Our specialties focus on children from infancy through kindergarten. We use FunShine Express Preschool Curriculum. This is an accredited preschool curriculum that helps teach your child the skills needed for success at school. This includes number, shape, color, and letter recognition, spacial awareness, weather awareness, songs, craft projects, painting, patterns, and lots more. We have recently introduced a new curriculum, Buttercups, for children ages 6-36 months and continue to offer Fireflies for ages 3 years through 5 years. Please, Check out my section below called "Links" to visit their website!
I have a wide variety of experience in specialized care for infants & young children. These experiences include caring for foster children, premature infants, apnea monitors, feeding tubes, asthema, hemophilia, specialized diets (to accommodate allergies & sensitivities as well as cultural differences), gross motor delay, adhd, add, autism, ausburgers syndrome, small motor delay, language & developmental delay. I have also made myself & my child care home available for a variety of speech therapists, physical therapists, developmental therapists & occupational therapists through First Steps. Before I opened my child care I worked with the elderly & handicapped as a HHA, CNA & QMA. I also worked in several other child care homes. I also have nanny experience.
These are just SOME of Hand In Hand Daycare's Benefits!
* Convenient hours for parent's busy schedules, Open 6am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
* Licensed by the State of Indiana, meeting all health & safety standards
* ALL Staff are Certified in Infant & Child CPR, 1st Aid, & Universal Precautions
* Member of NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children)
* Homemade, nutritious meals and snacks. We offer fresh fruit & veggies as much as possible & I love, love, love to cook! I also love introducing children to new foods by letting them explore it and try it for themselves as a part of our curriculum.
* Breakfast, Lunch & Afternoon Snack are offered daily
* Often available for *Date Night* & *Parent's Night Out*!
* Convenient location
* Experienced, Reliable, Dependable & Trustworthy
* Excellent References Available from both past and current clients
* Learning Experiences provided daily
* Potty Training cooperation between parents and provider
* Curriculum from FunShine Express for 2 age groups 6-36 months & 3-5 years
* Plenty of room, both indoors & out for children to play